Parker & Hyde Neoprene Tote
- 15" W x 12" H x 9" D
- Handle Drop: 9.75"
- Lightweight Neoprene fabrication
- Includes removable zipper pouch
- Snaps on the side to allow bag to expand
- Hand wash or gentle/delicate machine cycle wash.
- Stain remover (non-chlorine only) can be applied directly to stubborn marks.
- Firmly blot the fabric but do not rub the fabric as it will create an area of wear and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not dry-clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not soak the bags in water and/or detergent as it will damage the press snaps.
Please understand that we are a small business! We thrive on bringing you weekly new arrivals. Due to the floor life of our products, we would love for you to read our return policy below!
Aria Rose accepts items for *store credit only*. We do not issue refunds or cancel orders. Store credits can be used on anything but cannot be combined with discount codes.
All items purchased on sale with a discount code of 20% off or more during a sitewide sale are final sale. No returns or store credit. No exceptions. If you'd like to exchange for a different size and we have that size in stock, we can do that for you in-store only!
RETURN DETAILS: SHIPPED ONLINE ORDERS
Shipped returns must be postmarked within 10 days of the item being delivered to you due to transit time for it to get back to us. Additionally, we are not responsible for return shipping costs.
If you'd like to bring it back to us in-store, you may do so within 14 days of delivery.
RETURN DETAILS: ONLINE ORDERS PICKED UP IN STORE
An item may be returned in-store within 14 days of the day the order was completed and noted as ready (via email) for pickup at the store.
If you choose to have your order shipped after it was already fulfilled for store pickup, we still go by the date that it was fulfilled for store pickup as that was your original chosen delivery method.
If you are shipping back your order, please keep in mind that it must be postmarked within 10 days of it being fulfilled due to transit time for it to get back to us.
RETURN DETAILS: IN-STORE ORDERS
An item may be returned within 14 days of the in-store purchase.
To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be in original condition and unworn with an Aria Rose hangtag.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT A RETURN IF ITEM:
- Shows evidence of wear or has been washed
- Does not have an Aria Rose tag
- Was purchased with a store credit (partially or full)
- Seasonal items (sequins, holiday shirts)
- Is a bathing suit or resort item (cover up)
- Is an intimate (bralettes) or bodysuit
- Is a sale item
- Is a gifting item (totes, accessories, home, etc)
- Any item purchased at 20% off or higher
If a customer has returned merchandise more than 20 times within 12 months or over $1,000, we can deny a return based on the circumstances of said return or exchange.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process or click here to submit a return request. Once we have received the item, we will let you know within 2 business days if your return has been accepted. We will process your return within 5 business days and email you a store credit in the original amount (minus shipping, taxes and/or any discounts used) of your purchased item.
If an item is damaged, the damage must be reported to email@example.com within 2 days of the delivery date. All damaged items must be postmarked within 3 days of report (we will provide a shipping label) or brought back to the store within 3 days so that we can take appropriate action! Damages must be unworn and with original tags attached in order to be eligible. All damages are eligible for a refund or store credit (customer's choice) when brought back within the timeframe.
Aria Rose is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once tracking information shows us that the package has been delivered. Please contact your local USPS for help on recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.
Pickup times are Tuesday through Friday 11am-6:30pm and Saturday 11am-5:30pm.