Alo Yoga Soho Sweatpant
Warning: once you’re in these, you’ll never, ever want to take them off. The Soho Sweatpant is made from our super-soft, cashmere-like Alolux performance fabric for an elevated look for to & from or post-practice recovery. Seriously snuggly & breathable, with front patch pockets & a drawstring waistband — pairs perfectly with any Alolux look.
- Soft & cozy with a vintage, lived-in look
- Side & back pockets
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter every size
- Wear-tested by an in-house team for the perfect fit
- This garment is pre-washed to give it that lived-in cozy feel, and will continue to distress and pill with each wash and wear
- Due to a special fabric treatment, this garment may vary in color or shade. Color transfer may occur. Please wash separately until no further color is released and take extra care when wearing or coming into contact with lighter-colored materials.
- Plush, pre-washed, cashmere-like Alolux
- Side & back pockets
- High rise & hits at ankle
- Drawstring waistband
Please understand that we are a small business! We thrive on bringing you weekly new arrivals. Due to the floor life of our products, we would love for you to read our return policy below!
Aria Rose accepts items for *store credit only*. We do not issue refunds or cancel orders. Store credits can be used on anything but cannot be combined with discount codes.
All items purchased on sale with a discount code of 20% off or more during a sitewide sale are final sale. No returns or store credit. No exceptions. If you'd like to exchange for a different size and we have that size in stock, we can do that for you in-store only!
RETURN DETAILS: SHIPPED ONLINE ORDERS
Shipped returns must be postmarked within 10 days of the item being delivered to you due to transit time for it to get back to us. Additionally, we are not responsible for return shipping costs.
If you'd like to bring it back to us in-store, you may do so within 14 days of delivery.
RETURN DETAILS: ONLINE ORDERS PICKED UP IN STORE
An item may be returned in-store within 14 days of the day the order was completed and noted as ready (via email) for pickup at the store.
If you choose to have your order shipped after it was already fulfilled for store pickup, we still go by the date that it was fulfilled for store pickup as that was your original chosen delivery method.
If you are shipping back your order, please keep in mind that it must be postmarked within 10 days of it being fulfilled due to transit time for it to get back to us.
RETURN DETAILS: IN-STORE ORDERS
An item may be returned within 14 days of the in-store purchase.
To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be in original condition and unworn with an Aria Rose hangtag.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT A RETURN IF ITEM:
- Shows evidence of wear or has been washed
- Does not have an Aria Rose tag
- Was purchased with a store credit (partially or full)
- Seasonal items (sequins, holiday shirts)
- Is a bathing suit or resort item (cover up)
- Is an intimate (bralettes) or bodysuit
- Is a sale item
- Is a gifting item (totes, accessories, home, etc)
- Any item purchased at 20% off or higher
If a customer has returned merchandise more than 20 times within 12 months or over $1,000, we can deny a return based on the circumstances of said return or exchange.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. Once we have received the item, we will let you know within 2 business days if your return has been accepted. We will process your return within 5 business days and email you a store credit in the original amount (minus shipping, taxes and/or any discounts used) of your purchased item.
If an item is damaged, the damage must be reported to email@example.com within 2 days of the delivery date. All damaged items must be postmarked within 3 days of report (we will provide a shipping label) or brought back to the store within 3 days so that we can take appropriate action! Damages must be unworn and with original tags attached in order to be eligible. All damages are eligible for a refund or store credit (customer's choice) when brought back within the timeframe.
Aria Rose is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once tracking information shows us that the package has been delivered. Please contact your local USPS for help on recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.
Pickup times are Tuesday through Friday 11am-6:30pm and Saturday 11am-5:30pm.